Of course you can visit our campsite without a reservation - especially in the pre-, after- and midseason there are usually some free pitches available . However, if you wish to book a certain pitch in advance, the following terms of reservation apply:
In order to fix a reservation, a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the booked stay has to be paid.
- If you made a reservation, you get a confirmation via email. After we have received the prepayment, you will get the final confirmation.
- A reservation is possible from 3 nights on (generally) – It depends on the season;
- In order to make a reservation, a prepayment of 50% of the total amount of your stay has to be paid per credit card or bank transaction to our account Raiba Attersee Süd, BIC: RZOOAT2L363, IBAN: AT90 3436 3823 0111 1145.
- The prepayment amount will be calculated for you (counting mistakes reserved)
- The prepayment will be fully credited to your invoice.
- Arrival campsites from 01:00 pm - Departure before 11:00 am. Arrival caravan for rent from 02:00 pm – Departure 10:00 am. Arrival holiday home from 03:00 pm – Departure 10:00 am.
Please tell us if you will arrive later than 6.00 pm
A booked site, caravan for rent, holiday home, or buoy will be kept free for you till 10:00 am the following day. If you don't contact us till this time, the reservation will be cancelled. Our rules of cancellation (no. 10) will come into effect.
- If it is possible we notice your preferred campsite or caravan for rent at the booking. For the most part nothing will be changed. But we keep back the right to offer you an equivalent one. (If it is necessary) Holiday homes are fixed bookings.
- If you can not arrive, the reservation will be cancelled - Our rules of cancellation (no. 10) will come into effect.
- If you will leave us earlier than the booked departure day, we will call your attention to, that for booked campsites and caravan for rent 80%, and for holiday homes and buoys 100% of the booked stay, will be charged.
- Cancellation: A cancellation has to be made by mail or letter. Up to 2 months before arrival the prepayment less € 15 will be returned to you. If you cancel within 2 months before arrival, we will keep the prepayment. In case of a cancellation within 21 days before arrival or if you leave earlier, 80% of the amount for the whole holiday will be charged to you (prepayment + additional 30%.)
For caravans for rent, holiday homes, or buoys we count 100%, (50% + 50%).
Cancellation due to Covid-19:
A short-term cancellation free of charge is only possible, if Austria closes its borders or the campsite has to close.
So we advise our guests to take out a travel insurance (eg. Europäische). Most of them now offer an insurace against Covid-19 infections. The insurance has to be taken out on your own.
- Travel Insurance: That you can relaxed start your holiday or rather four your safeness we recommend to finalize a travel insurance. For ex: www.europaeische.at